Don’t give up. Therapies offered here can relieve—or permanently resolve—your pain.
If you are at a point where you feel nothing will help your pain or discomfort because you believe you have tried everything, give me a call. Most likely you have not tried the therapies I practice.These therapies are very effective for chronic pain and discomfort from things such as low back pain, hip pain, sciatica, joint pain, neck pain, TMJ pain, migraines, mystery pain, injuries, pain from trauma sequestered in tissues, and others. These therapies are risk-free, very relaxing and soothing, never cause pain, and usually release deep seated stress. They involve using light touch and pressures on the fully clothed body. They essentially facilitate the self-correcting abilities of the body. – David Herring, CMT.
Therapies We Use
The following therapies are offered by David Herring, CMT. He is a licensed and National Board Certified Massage Therapist with extensive training in all the therapies listed here. He has been offering therapy at his practice since 2006.
- Integrative Manual Therapy: newly emerging light touch and pressure technique therapies for a wide range of pain, stress, and discomfort.
- Non-invasive therapy for joint pain
- Unique energy work therapy for facilitating lymphatic drainage
- Neural tissue tension therapy
- Massage therapy
- Myofascial release therapy
- Strain-counter-strain therapy for chronically tight, tense and painful muscles
- Cranial sacral therapy
- Special hands-on Therapy for releasing physical pain caused by trauma sequestered in tissues. (Not counseling)
- Therapy for residual affects of concussions
Have a Question?
Your first session costs $60
You get a consultation, assessment, and therapy session, lasting 90 minutes to 2 hours.