Don’t give up. Therapies offered here can relieve—or permanently resolve—your pain.
Advanced level Integrative Manual Therapist David Herring hears similar complaints from many new clients: they feel like they’ve tried everything to feel better — but they still feel pain, fatigue, stress, depression, or just “not that great.” They may have fallen through the cracks of standard therapies and healthcare. Integrative Manual Therapy™ often provides the missing links to solve their discomfort. Integrative Manual Therapy™ offers clinically-proven techniques that are not found in any other forms of therapies or healthcare. IMT is relaxing and non-invasive. It’s rare that a client doesn’t feel better after the very first visit. An initial consultation, assessment, and therapy session with David Herring are free!
Integrative Manual Therapy™ is of high integrity. It’s clinically proven to be
effective. It was developed by osteopaths, chiropractors, physical therapists,
pain management specialists, and nutritional professionals.
Why wait? Call today!
Holistic, Hands-On Therapy
If you have pain and discomfort that’s not improving in spite of trying chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, and possibly a host of other approaches, then here are a few reasons that may be preventing you from feeling better.
These reasons are typically not considered in the everyday world of health care. Through IMT assessment methods and techniques we can very quickly and inexpensively see if these reasons are a part of your being stuck in pain and discomfort. We offer hands-on IMT therapy techniques and information that that can help resolve these issues:
- Electromagnetic toxicity: EMF can be accumulated from wifi-intense places, computers, cell phones, many medical scans, X-rays, radiation therapy, frequent flying, and other causes
- Gluten sensitivity: a common cause of hip and low-back pain and sciatica, as well as joint pain, head aches, fatigue, and others
- Descended sacrum: a common cause of a wide range of pain and dysfunction anywhere in the body
- Cranial sacral system restrictions: common cause of TMJ dysfunction, ringing in the ears, migraines, dizziness and vertigo, sciatica, low back pain, frozen shoulder, and many others
- Myofascial and muscle dysfunction: pain and discomfort created by tension that one can’t seem to have go away but for a brief time
- Food sensitivities: these can cause many forms of pain and discomfort, such as migraines and chronic fatigue
- High toxic loads such as heavy metals, pesticides, fumes, and chemicals. These can cause many unexplained pains and discomfort that lead to misdiagnosis
- Sequestered emotional pain trapped in specific areas of the body. This can be helped through IMT hands-on techniques. PTSD loads can also be reduced. This therapy can help a person’s psychotherapy process go faster and more effectively if they happen to be in therapy. These IMT techniques are just as effective for the person who doesn’t need psychotherapy, because anyone can have emotional pain.
- Residual effects of concussions: a host of unexplainable symptoms of pain and discomfort can show up years later that have a connection to concussions. I’ve experienced the release of head pressures that affected my sleep from having IMT concussion therapy.
- Blockages to healthy balanced energy circulation throughout the body. These can cause a general sense of “something not seeming right” that is causing fatigue, anxiety, stress, vague discomfort, and other symptoms.
- Active tension holding patterns left in the body from any kind of trauma.
Common Problems We Address
- Carpal tunnel
- Chronic pain
- Muscle, tendon, fascia and ligaments
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Hiatal hernia
- Immune system
- Inability to focus
- Joint, sacrum, and vertebrae
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neck, back, and hip
- Nervous system
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sugar handling
- Sports injuries
- Visceral release
- Women’s and men’s health